Re: Designer 2000 Installation!!!!!!!

From: Norma L. Camp <norma.camp_at_srs.gov>
Date: 1998/01/12

On 12 Jan 1998 16:39:44 GMT, jayabh_at_aol.com (JAYABH) wrote:

>Hi all gurus there,
>I want to install Designer 2000 and I have the following Problem. I would
>really appreciate if any one of you could reply to me as soon as possible :
>
>I have Windows 95 operating system and already have Oracle 7.2 and Developer
>2000 installed on my computer(C: drive and my oracle home directory is
>c:\Orawin95). Now I want to install Designer 2000 but I do not have any space
>on my
>C drive. But I do have enough space on my D drive.
>
>Now my question is that " Is it OK to install designer 2000 on my D drive and
>have my oracle home directory as C:\orawin95. This is because when I start
>installing designer 2000 it asks what is the oracle home directory.
>
>I hope I am clear enough in asking the questions. Please do reply me ASAP.
>
>My email address is jayabh_at_aol.com
>
>Thanks to everyone in advance.
>
>Tushar

You should be able to install Designer/2000 to another hard disk. The installer will prompt for the file locations for each component. This is where you can change to your D drive instead of C drive.

Good Luck!

 Norma L. Camp  Westinghouse Savannah River Co
 Building 730-1A, Room 12
 Aiken, S.C. 29808
 (803) 725-2996
 norma.camp_at_srs.gov

All opinions expressed here are my own, I do not represent WSRC, DOE, nor any entity thereof and no statement made here should be interpreted ad representing the views of WSRC, DOE, or its management.