Re: SQL Navigator - Anyone using?

From: Len Wickens <len_at_cyber-wizard.com>
Date: 1998/01/02

Just finished using this product to produce about 20,000 lines of pl/sql for a gas transmission project I was involved in and was very impressed with it. The biggest thing that impressed me was the drag and drop menus for syntax, as I was also training several of the clients system employees at the same time this allowed them to concentrate on learning pl/sql and not get caught up in syntax problems.

--
Len Wickens
Senior Oracle/Unix Analyst
Alex Jentilucci wrote in message <01bd1218$1c351d80$0488edcc_at_alexjent>...

>If anyone is using this product(for real work), would you post a few
>comments and your opinion of it.
>
>Thanks....Alex
begin 666 Leonard Wickens.vcf <encoded_portion_removed> end