Re: SQL Navigator - Anyone using?

From: CardumeSoftware <n_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1998/01/02

You can try a demo of our CodfishSQL for Oracle. We have 3 versions:

CodfishSQL Lite: Free Edition (as a SQL and PL/SQL editor and allows you to execute and view the results in a spreadsheet like format; and it is free)

CodfishSQL Lite: Full Edition (all what the Free Edition does, and it allows you to describe any object - tables,views,synonyms and snapshots - and to Browse the data in this objects)

CodfishSQL : Lite + Database Explorer, including wizards to create new objects ( from tables to rollback segments)

Demos are posted at www.cardume.com Received on Fri Jan 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message