Re: Reports 2.5 - why so slow?

From: Jorge Meirim <No_Spam_at_Thank.you>
Date: 1997/11/27

I think you experiment that, on the first run of any report. In fact it load's Report Server for the First time it launch's any report.
1.One way of avoiding this is to load repsvr32 (or something like this) on Startup of Windows
2.I think that there is a SYNC/ASYNC clause on run_product function. I would use ASYNC.
3.Try to place a message (just to test) instead of the command of launching report to measure speed. It might not be a problem with report but with the calling report form.

Any question please reply to transparente(remove this)_at_mail.telepac.pt

Regards

J. Meirim

In article <34799897.A0E94692_at_friko.onet.pl>, jackolo_at_friko.onet.pl says...