Reports 2.5 - why so slow?

From: Jacek Kolodziejczyk <jackolo_at_friko.onet.pl>
Date: 1997/11/24

Hello!

[Quoted] I'm new to this group so sorry for repeating the same topic.

[Quoted] I have a serious problem with running Oracle Reports 2.5 on Windows 95/NT.
[Quoted] Time about 1 minute to start parameter form of the report is unacceptable to most of our clients ( even on fast Pentium machines with 32 or 64 MB of RAM ).
We tried to get support from Oracle in Poland ( we are one of the biggest VAR's
ni our country ), but got no response.

Any ideas/suggestions on solving this problem will be very appreciated.

Robert Liziniewicz
Project Manager
[Quoted] HTS-ComArch, Krakow, Poland

Robert.Liziniewicz_at_ci.comarch.pl Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message