Re: Reports 2.5 TOTAL FIELD

From: Rafa Flores Yoldi <cesinsl_at_redestb.es>
Date: 1997/11/24

Hi,

  An idea could be to create to Formula Columns, one belonging to the group where value A is returned (name it FA) and the other in the group of value B (name it FB), each of them will add up those values to two global Placeholder columns (name them PA and PB), more clearly FA adds the value A to PA each time the group is calculated and FB does the same with value B to PB (PA and PB must have an uninitialized value of 0). Then you should create a global Formula value which returns PA+PB. If you put it at the end of the report it should work... I hope. I have done a lot of this kind of tricks with Reports and sometimes they even work! :)

  Anyway, hope this helps,

  Rafa Flores Yoldi
  cesinsl_at_redestb.es Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message