Re: Reports 2.5 TOTAL FIELD

From: Arkady Tereshenkov <arkadiy_at_ostin.ru>
Date: 1997/11/24

Tracey Berukoff wrote:

> I want to create a total field which will add these two values
> together. I think this should be easy but I can't figure it out. I
> have tried formula and place holder columns at the report level, but I
>
> always get errors saying the 2 values are from different groups or the
>
> total field and the value field exist at different frequencies. This
> is
> all true. SOOOO how do I add values from two unrelated queries?? It
> must
> be possible??? Any help is appreciated.

It isn't possible to create Summary or Formula column based on two (or more) different query.
To solve this problem seems only way to create Formula column and write code with
using cursor where you use select value from first + second query. Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message