Reports 2.5 TOTAL FIELD

From: Tracey Berukoff <tlberukoff_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/11/21

I have a simple report. The data model has two queries which are not linked, each of which returns a sum(value) from a different table. The sum values appear on the report in a form format:

value A: 9,999.99
value B: 9,999.99

[Quoted] I want to create a total field which will add these two values together. I think this should be easy but I can't figure it out. I have tried formula and place holder columns at the report level, but I always get errors saying the 2 values are from different groups or the total field and the value field exist at different frequencies. This is all true. SOOOO how do I add values from two unrelated queries?? It must be possible??? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Tracey Received on Fri Nov 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message