Re: Procedure Builder

From: <czetie_at_nospamus.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/11/17

Karl M. Nordquist wrote:

> I too have found this to be the case. For example, PL/SQL tables are
> declared differently.
>
> I called my Sales Rep Scott W. He had no idea! He got a consultant on
> the phone, and he was going to confirm and get back to me that version
> 2.x of Procedure builder supported PL/SQL v2.x and higher. Still no
> word. I guess they do not want to make a sale.
>
> HTH

Developer/2000 R2.0 (which includes Procedure Builder 2.0) contains PL/SQL R2.3. Procedure Builder is also available by itself (i.e. without buying the whole of Developer/2000).

R2.0 should be orderable in the next week to two weeks. Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message