temporary space, how to count it per user, also rollback segs

From: Simon Maufe <maufe_at_daugherty.NOJUNK.com>
Date: 1997/09/28

[Quoted] is there a way to find how much temporay space a user has allocated? we quite often fill up TEMP tablespaces and I'd like to find the offending parties.

ditto for rollback segments, before killing a session I'd like to know how much recovery is going to necessary, how can I tell how many blocks a user has in their rollback segment?

Thanks ! Simon

--
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Monsanto
Corporation, its subsidaries or affiliates.

please remove NOJUNK from my return email address...