Re: Attachable Library Changes Need Form Regenerates?

From: Shafik A Mahomad <smahomad_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/09/28

Hi

Speaking of library trouble... I desperately need your help on this one :

I'm running Dev2000 1.3 on Win NT 3.51, and I call up the Forms designer and proceed to open a PLL file to re-compile and re-generate it .

Now, right after I select the PLL file to open , I get this stupid error saying it (the designer) cannot find the file !! well duhhh , its right there buddy !!

I simply cannot open any library file to re-compile it, I always get a PLI018 error,
this is preventing a lot of work from being done !

Any ideas as to what is causing this ??

many thanks in advance !