Re: Enterprise Manager job scheduling problem

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_eastman.com>
Date: 1997/09/16

Fredrik,
I encountered the same problem with my initial install of Ent. Mgr. I found that I had created my account at the NT group level (I don't know the proper terms here) instead of creating the account specifically on the machine that I was attempting to execute the job on. I used the NT User Manager for Domains app and connected specifically to the machine in question and set up my user there with the proper rights. This solved my problems.

--
Thomas W. Vanya
Oracle and OracleRdb Database Administrator

Fredrik Librand <fredrik.librand_at_et.se> wrote in article
<01bcc279$067bf6b0$649734c2_at_dg-pc-82>...

> Hello.
> I have a problem in Oracle Enterprise Manager 1.3.5 and Oracle Server
7.3.3
> for NT. When I'm trying to schedule a job, whatever it may be, towards
the
> database, the job gets status "failed". Output of the job is "Failed to
> authenticate user".
> I think I have everything set up right according to the Installation
Guide.