Enterprise Manager job scheduling problem

From: Fredrik Librand <fredrik.librand_at_et.se>
Date: 1997/09/16

Hello.
[Quoted] I have a problem in Oracle Enterprise Manager 1.3.5 and Oracle Server 7.3.3 [Quoted] for NT. When I'm trying to schedule a job, whatever it may be, towards the [Quoted] database, the job gets status "failed". Output of the job is "Failed to authenticate user".
I think I have everything set up right according to the Installation Guide. [Quoted]  All other functions, including the Event Checking works. The Agent is running on the database and communication with it works. I have set up the [Quoted] NT user account with the right "Log in as batch job". Why doesn't it work?

Fredrik Librand E+T Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message