Error - 100501 what is it?

From: Robert W. Brown <rwbrown1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/16

Hi All,
Can anyone out there tell me what an SQLError number 100501 is? Unless I'm slowly going crazy, none of our references has a number like this in it. What we are doing is converting numerous Forms 3 applications over to Forms 4.5 (character mode on Wyse terminals running on an 8 processor Sequent/Dynix-PTX). Everything was going fine until this one application. The application is a rather convoluted one that allows the user to do updates on numerous tables that have many-to-many resolution tables between them. These of course have the obligatory referential constraints on their FK-PK's.

Can anyone help me out and let me know what this error code is?

[Quoted] Thanks.............. Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message