Re: hard Designer/2000 problem

From: Gary Melhaff <melhafg_at_wdni.com>
Date: 1997/08/27

Note: You must run 7.3.2.3 server for 1.3.2 designer or you will get an 8103 error (object not found) whenever it does a select on 2 columns using 2 indexes on same table - it seems to do this when doing table-to-entity retrofit - the error is there but it's hidden behind the retrofit window - you have to click outside the window to find it.

--
Gary Melhaff
Senior Database Analyst