Forms 4.5 button's font

From: Janek Metsallik <jan_at_abs.ee>
Date: 1997/08/11

Hi Everyone,

Working on 16 bit Forms 4.5, Win95. I've lost control over the font displayed on buttons at runtime (always the same proportional with serifs). Forms Designer shows everything OK. Changing DEFAULTFONT and FORMS45_DEFAULTFONT in ORACLE.INI only affects the buttons with default visual attribute, but there are too many modules where buttons are customized using proper visual attribute.

Changing UIFONT.ALI only alters boilerplates.

I've installed some 32 bit tools (no Dev2k) also. May be ...

Thanks!

Jan
jan_at_abs.ee Received on Mon Aug 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message