Forms error - FRM40735 Pre_Form trigger raised unhandled exception ...

From: Karel Jankovsky <karel_at_rice.edu>
Date: 1997/08/18

[Quoted] Oracle/Forms Gurus,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Using 16 bit fmx files we are able to use the application on our PC's, connecting to the Server.

After we generated the 32 bit version fmx files (using D2K 1.3.2), we get the above Oracle error, FRM40735: Pre_Form trigger raised unhandled exception PROGRAM_ERROR when we try use the application.

All ideas how to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated for we seem to be stuck.

TIA, Karel.

Karel Jankovsky                   karel_at_rice.edu         (713) 285-5421
Database Administrator            Rice University         Houston, Texas