Re: DEV/2000

From: Ian C. Sellers <"Ian>
Date: 1997/08/11

This is not an answer, but I have the same problem with the use of exit_form. If you use it in the menu PL/SQL, apparently it had better be the last line of code because it's treated as such in menu-item code.

I'm trying to leave 'ENTER-QUERY' mode and also exit form itself, but after the first call to exit_form in the menu code (which exits query-mode), the menu-item code stops dead, and I never get out of the form. The exact same code works fine in a when-button-p'ed trigger.

Hmmm. Can somebody out there tell us if this is just the way it is? Thanks.

-Ian