Designer/2000

From: <gjacobs_at_aiming.net>
Date: 1997/07/24

Strange things.

Hi all. I've been working with Designer/2000 on NT (v1.3) for about 3 weeks now, and have build some web based applications with success. I've been using stuff like 'domains' and what not, but more than once, and NOW building a real project, i've run into a confusing problem...

After working with the ERD, FHD, setting up DB connections sequences etc etc and the DB wizard, the DSD and running the server generator, i've been trying to invoke the "Utilites-->Generate Reference Table-->

            Update Reference Code Tables..." in the repository navigator...

It pops up the standard Oracle Error Dialog box, with NO message, no error code, NOTHING. Clicking more, or help gets you more BLANK dialogs. Then after clicking OK, I get the message "Table Validation Failed", i've
used the % wildcard, and have also typed in the Table Name used.

ANY suggestions. Most importantly, why
and what is happening. What have i missed.

This is stopping me from completeing
a project...i can't use this without
the working domains...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please respond via email : gjacobs_at_aiming.net

   -Greg