Procedure builder problem

From: Stephen Rooney <Stephen.Rooney_at_mci.com>
Date: 1997/07/24

[Quoted] I am running Win95 Procedure Builder V1.5.6.15.3, and I cannot get the source code of a stored procedure to load in the PL/SQL interpreter window. I click on the name of the procedure in the object navigator and nothing happens. Ditto if I type .load stored procedure <procname> at the PL/SQL command prompt.

I can double-click the procedure name in the object navigator and it will load the editor with the source code. The main reason for using PB is to debug existing procs so this does not help at all.

Am I missing something obvious or is this a known problem?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Received on Thu Jul 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message