Re: Put a BMP image on a button....?

From: Daniel Poweleit <powi_at_horn-goerwitz.de>
Date: 1997/06/20

Putting ICOs on a button is very easy. First you have to set the variable TK23_ICON in ORACLE.INI or registry HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE->SOFTWARE->ORACLE ( If you work with win95) to a directory where your icons located. Then you have to set the iconic-switch in your buttons properties to TRUE and enter the iconname in "ICON NAME".
Thats all!!

aloha

Mario Tanguay <mtanguay_at_ge.hydro.qc.ca> schrieb im Beitrag <EC14FI.D2A_at_ireq.hydro.qc.ca>...