Re: oracle financial

From: smp <no email>
Date: 1997/06/19

>==========Lee Peck Hiong, 13/06/97==========
>
>Hi,
>I have one question on the oracle financial report. As we know that all
>reports generated can be viewed on screen, printed as a hard copy. Can
>it be written to a disk as either ASCII, TAB delimited, Comma Delimited
>or DIF format files ?
>
>Regards.
>/ph

Yes, you can copy the file to an area on the server. Using the ViewDetails screen on the concurrent request screen you can specify where it is to be copied to. We have set up our users with virtual disks on our Unix server. They then load the reports directly into word/excel etc

Sally Pearce
Financials DBA(for my sins) Received on Thu Jun 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message