Re: Designer/2000 Books

From: Bo Stern <bo_stern_at_iname.com>
Date: 1997/06/18

Hi Greg,

For wrt. Designer/2000 check out

Oracle Designer/2000 Handbook;
  Dorsey and Koletzke;
  Osborne McGraw-Hill; ISBN 0-070882229-7.

Rapid Application Development with Oracle Designer/2000;   Billings, Billings and Tower;
  Addison Wesley; ISBN 0-201-63444-9

They have many good examples and are tightly connected to the tools.

If you subscribe to Oracle Metalink (web support service), you automatically  have access to all the Oracle manuals (the subscription is free and only possible if you pay for tech. support from Oracle). Besides, Metalink also contains oceans of bulletins, notes and whitepapers categorized on a per platform basis and gives access to the problem/resolution database).
Have a look at http://support.oracle.com/MetaLink/index.html.

gjacobs_at_aiming.net wrote:

> Well, i've just started working with Oracle
> Server 7, and now the Web Developer Kit,
> which includes the full designer/2000
> developer/2000 packages, minus full
> documentation.
>
> I'm new to all this, and wondered if there
> was any good books or "walk through" guides
> out there for working with this stuff...
>
> ...Anyone with suggestions or recommendations?
>
> -Greg
>
> Please respond via email, Thank you in advance.
>
> gjacobs_at_aiming.net
>
> -------------------==== Posted via Deja News

MSc. Bo Stern                         Office: Phone +45 44 80 84 12
Systems Engineer/Technical Analyst            Fax   +45 44 80 80 91
Oracle Denmark A/S                            Email bo_stern_at_iname.com
***************** http://home5.inet.tele.dk/bo_stern *****************
      The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
          do not necessarily represent those of my employer.