D2K WEB GENERATOR - RADIO GROUP + LOV

From: CDJ <djjr_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/06

I'm building a simple query only web application. I'm trying to display a column as a radio group on the query page so that the user can select one of the allowable values. Even though I set the display style to display a radio group it just displays as a regular text field. The funny
thing is that I allowed an insert in the module and the column displayed as a radio group! It also gave me a Insert Form which I don't want. ???

Something similar happened an LOV. I have a lookup table usage. But the
LOV link didn't show up on the query page. I want the user to be able to
enter the query criteria on that column using the lov. When I turned insert
on the LOV link showed up on the insert page. I want the LOV link on the
query page.???? Any Web Generator experts out there. HELP!

TIA,
Clarence
djjr_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message