Wanted: Designer/Developer 2000

From: William G. Buoni Jr. <wgb1_at_ptd.net>
Date: 1997/05/06

I am currently in search of individuals in the Philadelphia area with experience using Oracle's Designer and/or Developer/2000 tools in a Unix environment. We are currently in the process of re-engineering many of our main frame applications to run in a client/server environment, and are migrating our database to run on an HP9000 Oracle server. Also, prior experience in data modeling and application design a definite plus.

Anyone interested can contact me directly through this account (wgb1_at_ptd.net) or can fax a resume to (610) 825-6177. Send any faxes to the attention of Brenn Connor.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

email: wgb1_at_ptd.net
vmail: (215) 413-0813 x313 Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message