Re: Forms 4.5: Enabling Button Triggers in Query Mode

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

Ken Kpereyra_at_ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I have a tool bar for my form with multiple buttons on it. I have one
> to Enter_Query mode and another to Execute the query. My problem is
> that once the Enter_Query button is pressed and I enter query mode,
> no other buttons, either in the toolbar or in the form will work. I
> have the property Fire in Query Mode set to true for all my triggers
> associated with these buttons but it still won't work.
>
> Can I do this? Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, it should work. We have a toolbar with the same buttons you wrote about and it works fine. Do you have code to toggle the "enabled" property of a button based on the state of the Form? If so, maybe your logic is incorrect.

Al Lawson
Interactive Group, Inc.
www.interactive-group.com
lawsona_at_interactive-group.com Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message