Forms 4.5: Enabling Button Triggers in Query Mode

From: Ken Pereyra <kpereyra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/04/15

I was wondering if some of you might be able to help me.

I have a tool bar for my form with multiple buttons on it. I have one to Enter_Query mode and another to Execute the query. My problem is that once the Enter_Query button is pressed and I enter query mode, no other buttons, either in the toolbar or in the form will work. I have the property Fire in Query Mode set to true for all my triggers associated with these buttons but it still won't work.

Can I do this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken
Kpereyra_at_ix.netcom.com