Need hint - Reports 2.5/Fetch out of order error

From: Donna Forosisky <frisk_at_enter.net>
Date: 1997/04/13

Hi everyone. I'm a bit new to Dev/2000 and I've run up on what appears to what might be a data-dependent error -- ORA-01002 I believe it is -- I have a fetch out of order in one of my Reports. I've isolated the problem to a break -- If I remove the break (just drag the column back to its originating table) the report goes off w/o a hitch. I've got about a dozen pieces of similar data which report "correctly" and 2 which fail and for the life of me, I'm not sure what the problem is. The data appears to be nearly identical except for differing primary keys.

If someone could point me in a direction to explore, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Donna Forosisky
frisk_at_enter.net Received on Sun Apr 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message