PowerBuilder Jobs - Perth, Western Australia

From: TruroPlace <truroplace_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/13

  • PowerBuilder Developers - Perth, Western Australia **

PowerBuilder developers of all experiences currently required for growing PowerBuilder markets in beautiful Perth, Western Australia.

We are a consulting company committed to professional, quality application development to PowerBuilder customers throughout Western Australia, primarily within the Perth metropolitan area. Our customers consist of large multinational public and private companies as well as government departments.

We seek PowerBuilder developers of all levels willing to work on exciting new projects. Training will be conducted on the company's behalf as necessary. Expanding interest in the Internet and Web-enabled technologies mean customers are now requiring PowerBuilder development to extend beyond Client/Server to Internet/Intranet applications, and we've got the jobs for you! The company provides excellent salary and benefits, on-going training, and exciting short- and long-term projects.

If interested, please send attach your comprehensive Microsoft Word or Text-based C.V. and e-mail it to: TruroPlace_at_aol.com

Alternatively, e-mail your interest in these positions to TruroPlace_at_aol.com and we will reply to it with our postal address (PO Box). Received on Sun Apr 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message