Re: How to use the user exit interface to invoke the MS Windows SDK function?

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1997/04/13

Hi zafa:

please look at the foreign function Interface. That is Form 4.5 Advance technique.

Best regards,

zafa chiou (reysong_at_khl.com.tw) wrote:
: I would like to access the Microsoft windows SDK function from a
: PL/SQL, because some of Microsoft windows function require a window
: handle, according to Oracle documents I have to user the user exit
: interface to invoke the SDK function from my PL/SQL, but I have no
: inea how to do it.

: Have anybody can help me? If don't have too much trobule, please
: show me a example that will be better and I will deeply appreciate to
: your kindness.

: Thanks a lot in advance.
: your Zafa

--