Re: Can Forms access client-side files?

From: Scott Mattes <smattes_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

And if that wouldn't work, you could have each form check a table that contains the form name and release level and if the running form wasn't current give a message.

ranga_at_shell.one.net (Ranganathan Chakravarthi) wrote:

>You could use the TEXT_IO package

>-- Ranga

>life, n.:
> That brief interlude between nothingness and eternity.
>Ranga Chakravarthi e-mail: ranga_at_one.net

Scott Mattes
smattes_at_erols.com

"Our laws and our institutions must necessarily be based upon and embody the  teachings of the Redeemer of mankind. It is impossible that it should be otherwise; and  in this sense and to this extent our civilization and our institutions are emphatically  Christian." - United States Supreme Court, 1892.

Don't support forced abortions -- boycott 'made in China'!

Check out the U. S. Taxpayers' Party at www.ustaxpayers.org

Watch your government employees at http://www.vote-smart.org Received on Mon Mar 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message