DBMS_SQL: Dynamic where clause.....

From: Hsin-tang Pai <htpai_at_gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
Date: 1997/03/22

[Quoted] Hi! Folks:

I got a problem when I tried to create a storage procedure in Procedure Builder. I am using Form 4.5 and Oracle Server 7.2. And I need to use dynamic where clause in a select statement. So I create a DBMS_SQL procedure at "Procedure Builder".

However,after defined the columns value, how could I store those rows value? I couldn't assign the :block.item equal to those value. Because Procedure Builder will not take this parament. So what shall I do? Thank you!

Borren
bjeng_at_jjma.com   Received on Sat Mar 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message