Re: Forms 4.5 background colours (Radio buttons)

From: Rickster <richu_at_spacelab.net>
Date: 1997/03/06

Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au> wrote in article <01bc29ae$de6a7ba0$29a320cb_at_default>...
> I'm having trouble coming to grips with some Forms background colour
> settings.
>
> Basically I want everything to default to the defined Win95 Control Panel
> settings.
>
> If I create a new canvas, that's fine because foreground and background
 are
> set to null and hence default, as do most other objects (either directly
 or
> by applying NO FILL). But if I add a radio button or checkbox, the
> background colour defaults to white, NO FILL has no effect, and I can't
> remove the White setting in the Property Editor.
> It seems I have to specifically define a background colour for these
> objects??? Or am I missing something by way of setting up defaults? I
> tried creating a new Visual Attribute, but that also defaults White!

Your right. Its a hassle but you must set the fill color of the radio buttons to that of
the panel or canvas they're resting in front of. Its not too bad...

*  Check out RICSTER'S WORKSHOP:		      *
*  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/3540/  *