Forms 4.5 background colours (Radio buttons)

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: 1997/03/05

[Quoted] I'm having trouble coming to grips with some Forms background colour settings.

Basically I want everything to default to the defined Win95 Control Panel settings.

If I create a new canvas, that's fine because foreground and background are [Quoted] set to null and hence default, as do most other objects (either directly or [Quoted] by applying NO FILL). But if I add a radio button or checkbox, the background colour defaults to white, NO FILL has no effect, and I can't remove the White setting in the Property Editor.

It seems I have to specifically define a background colour for these objects??? Or am I missing something by way of setting up defaults? I tried creating a new Visual Attribute, but that also defaults White! Received on Wed Mar 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message