FORMS 4.5 Question

From: Erlend Stokkedal <sunset_at_sn.no>
Date: 1997/02/19

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm using Forms 4.5 on Oracle 7.3.2.1 on an NT-server, and i wonder if [Quoted] someone can help me with a little problem that i have. The problem is that I have made a menu at a canvas which looks like this:

  1. Order registering
  2. Customer registering
  3. Article registering
    .
    .
    .
  4. Sytemregister

        Your choice:______

If the user wants to register orders, he chooses 1, and I want to go to another canvas(perhaps on another form) with a submenu for the main choice(1. Order registering). I have made a When-Validate-Trigger at the text-field where the user enters his choice that tests which number the user have entered, and I have coded the program so if the user enters 1 then call_form('orders') is invoked. In the submenu there is an option that I have made so the user can go back to the main-menu, and here as well I have used call_form('main'); The problem is that when I'm chosing Action-Exit from the default menu-line there seems to be a stack with all my windows that I've been visiting.

My question is: How can i Terminate the window with the menu described at the top of this news-posting when I'm calling another window ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Erlend:-)

--
- Erlend Stokkedal