Re: FORMS 4.5 Question

From: Joseph Strano <stranoj.dulcian_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/19

To go back to the main menu, use exit_form. I would suggest placing the sub-menu's on a canvas in the same application. This way, you save the hassle of dealing with different forms. Then when the user selects an application from the menu, use new form to navigate to it. This will result in only one form being open at a time.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.