Re: Oracle with ConText option

From: Colin Young <cyoung_at_ceogroup.com>
Date: 1997/01/31

Please post to this newsgroup also please, since I am interested in the option, but Oracle does not appear to be interested in giving me any information (beyond what is available on the web) about it. Does this mean that maybe it isn't so good?

--
Colin Young
cyoung_at_ceogroup.com

Girish Juneja <gj01_at_gte.comn> wrote in article
<gj01-3001971648220001_at_juneja.gte.com>...