OPO : Mailling labels

From: Webmestre Orisoft <Webmestre_at_orisoft.com>
Date: 1997/01/21

Hi,

[Quoted] first, let me say thank you to all of you who've helping me in the last weeks. Our project is almost finished. There's one last thing:

[Quoted] We'd like to create mailing labels on a 3*14 sheet. I can't get OPO2 to print 3 different records in the detail section of the report. I've asked a few people on how to do it by creating a view with SQL*PLUS, but they all tell me it's too complicated.

Is it possible to do what I want to do? The sheets I'm using are regular 8 1/2 * 11 format with 3 labels wide and 14 labels long.

Any input would be appreciated.

Sam Fortin
SFortin_at_orisoft.com
http://www.softodyssey.com/