Re: OPO : Mailling labels

From: Wayne Linton <lintonw_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1997/01/23

I posted a similar request on the SERVER news. I have seen it done using decode operating on the rownum. I saw the code in some article in a journal or magazine but do you think I can remember where?

I too need that function now and I'm hoping someone remembers. If you get an answer, please fill me in!

I will do likewise.

Wayne Linton