Re: Unlimited Use Watcom SQL?

From: Wat Hughes <wat_at_credata.com>
Date: 1997/01/19

You want the "run time" version of Sybase SQL Anywhere. It is $99/per platform (e.g. Win 95 is a different platform than Win NT.) It is pretty powerful, but it does lack many features of the full blown product. For instance, you can't create databases with it, so you need to have the full product to develop. The last Watcom version was 4.0. The current Sybase version is 5.5. As far as I can tell, it is fully upward compatible.