Re: OPO V1 for Mac- Report Problem-Help!!!!!!

From: Mike Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1997/01/13

In article <32D8757A.18_at_enter.net>, "Jeffrey R. Schaeffer" <jeffreyrs_at_enter.net> wrote:
> When I run the report, it comes up in preview mode. Even though there
> are many more lines than can fit on one page, it displays in the preview
> window as all one huge page. I can scroll right...right..right or

[Quoted] Version 1.x has problems with Page Setup, though I never had any that bad. Once you look at a report once, it gets stuck in that size forever (unless you use QuickDraw GX). It sounds like Page Setup values might have been funky when you created it. You may have to remake the report. Check page setup, make the report, then preview it.

Mike Kranzdorf              mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust        http://www.krt.com
Oracle Power Objects FAQ http://www.krt.com/mac/opofaq.html Received on Mon Jan 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message