OPO V1 for Mac- Report Problem-Help!!!!!!

From: Jeffrey R. Schaeffer <jeffreyrs_at_enter.net>
Date: 1997/01/12

I have Oracle PowerObjects for my Macintosh at home. I developed a small application to help me keep track of my laserdisc collection. After a few days of entering my information I decided it was time to print it out. I designed a basic report and to my frustration have not been able to print it out correctly! I've looked through the manuals, help, etc and there's been no help there. Here's whats happening:

[Quoted] When I run the report, it comes up in preview mode. Even though there are many more lines than can fit on one page, it displays in the preview window as all one huge page. I can scroll right...right..right or down...down...down...down until I finally hit the bottom of the page where I see my "page 1". If I go to the menu bar and select the option to look at next page...previous...full page, the next is not selectable. If I select full page, a big page appears all in one window with a tiny unreadable section in the upper left hand corner with my report in it. Way at the bottom after much white space I see "page 1". If I go to print and then preview, only one page appears which shows the report ending partway through the first page. If I print it, I get one page...half the information I have in the database and no page number.

What am I missing? I'm getting pretty frustrated by now and really need some help on this one. I'm using version 1.0.16. I have an HP Deskjet 870 Cse printer. I tried hooking up my Stylewriter and use that printer driver in case that had anything to do with it but no luck. I'm running out of ideas.

Can anyone help on this one?? Received on Sun Jan 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message