Re: OPO V1 for Mac- Report Problem-Help!!!!!!

From: Jeffrey R. Schaeffer <jeffreyrs_at_enter.net>
Date: 1997/01/13

> Version 1.x has problems with Page Setup, though I never had any that bad.
> Once you look at a report once, it gets stuck in that size forever (unless
> you use QuickDraw GX). It sounds like Page Setup values might have been
> funky when you created it. You may have to remake the report. Check page
> setup, make the report, then preview it.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. I tried what you said here and no luck. Still the same results. I set up a brand new report...added one field from a table (Laserdisc Title)...went into page setup to verify everything was ok...got out of page setup and went into print preview and it was just a long list of all titles but when I tried to print it, no paging...just whatever fit on the first page and then it quit. I tried getting rid of extensions, setting up a new application and creating a report, saving after each step, etc. I tried basically anything I could think of...no luck. There seemed to be nothing special in page setup...Media size was US Letter. I tried to change this to Custom and set it at 8.5x11 and [Quoted] [Quoted] then try all the steps above. No luck again. Do you think it could have anything to do with the printer driver? Again, its a fairly new printer (HP 870 Cse). Maybe there's something incompatible there? I didn't get to try hooking up my stylewriter and creating a report from scratch. Maybe that would work.

Any ideas?? Received on Mon Jan 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message