Re: Power Objects V2.0

From: Rick Morley <rick.morley_at_morley-data.com>
Date: 1997/01/03

There is quite a bit of bandwidth regarding SQLLOOKUP(). Would anyone know if ORACLE is working on speeding it up? The concept behind SQLLOOKUP() is terrific, but it definitely needs a boost in performance.

Also doesn't everyone think that Rick Greenwald - the ORACLE author - should, at minimal, provide a complimentary copy of his new book on OPO to everyone in .tools? :))
(Hey Rick G...wassup guy!)

--
[Quoted] < From the desktop of- Rick Morley >
< rick.morley_at_morley-data.com >

Rick Greenwald <greenie_at_interaccess.com> wrote in article
<32CBE259.2C19_at_interaccess.com>...

> Tomas Gardson wrote:
> > If you are using a repeater control and a sqllookup for a field, be
aware I agree with you that a repeater issues SQL statements for each row for