Front end recommendations Please!

From: Bill Kincaid <wkincaid_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1996/12/17

Hi,

[Quoted] I'm about to start a new developement project with Oracle on Netware V4 and would like for someone to suggest a good front end for this project. I've heard others suggest Powerbuilder, Delphi and C++ and Oracle's own. If it makes sense to stay with Oracle on the front I would certainly be willing. However, if anyone can suggest reasons for another tool, I would appreciate it.

My project is fairly straight forward. There will be a total of about 45 users. I will have only about 10 data entry operators and 35 telesurvey operators. During the course of the workday not much in the way of reporting is ocurring. Everything occurs on one file server in one building and growth is expected to be slow after system inception.

Please advise as I am new to Oracle and am interested in a solid app.

Thanks in advance!

Bill Kincaid

wkincaid_at_mindspring.com Received on Tue Dec 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message