Re: Questions and a general moan about the Module Logic Navigator

From: Shafik Mahomad <smahomad_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1996/12/17

Simon <jb85_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in article <58mlhd$bpl_at_soap.news.pipex.net>...
> I have now got to the point in my design work where I need to be able
> to define procedures/triggers/functions, etc, so I dusted off my
> course notes for System Application Design, and invoked the Module
> Logic Navigator...
>
> I think this was my first mistake. :-}

I pretty much gave up on Module Logic Navigator !

Besides the problems you mentioned, when I generated the modules and ran them through SQL*Plus I got compilation errors because of those extra "begin" and "end" declarations.

I resorted to using procedure builder... and in the process loosing Synch. between actual database objects and repository objects !

Bye Received on Tue Dec 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message