Re: How to change error_level in Forms?

From: <smagdaddy_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

Another method that we use,
  is to trap the messages that we don't want displayed or we wish to modify in the On-Message trigger.
  The same logic is used on the On-error trigger.

This gives you a very flexible method to trap and redefine errors at all levels. Item, Block, Form.

  See the online help, it has a good example of both the On-Error and On-Message triggers so that you still get the errors that are not trapped.

  I like the other suggestions also.

Rodger Hollingsworth

US Navy (DBA, Dev2K, SCO Unix)
You'll never get it unless you ask, Then again you may not even if you do ask. Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message