Re: Where can I find oraterm21m Documentation?

From: Walter Zimmer <wzimmer_at_atair.rz.uni-ulm.de>
Date: 1996/12/12

Uwe Schuerkamp (stico!hoover_at_dim.chemie.uni-bielefeld.de) wrote:
: the keymapping used in the telnt5 file. As we did not receive
: documentation with our Developer 2000 package (HP-UX) I thought
Not even the online-docu-CD ??? We get that every time we order a new Forms version.

Looking through the online docu, I found the following References to Oracle Terminal:

Forms 45 Advanced Techniques has an Appendix A which is named 'Using Oracle Terminal'. That should be enough for a start.

In the Preface of 'Getting Started with Forms' and 'Forms Messages and Codes' the 'Oracle Terminal User's Guide V2.0 (Part Number A11700)' is mentioned.

I suggest getting the docu-CD since it provides a fast and efficient way to get information about oracle problems.

Hope this helps,
Walter Zimmer

walter.zimmer_at_rz.uni-ulm.de
Forms 4.5 developer Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message