PL/SQL DIALECTS

From: Johann Aschenbrenner <johann.aschenbrenner_at_siemens.at>
Date: 1996/11/01

[Quoted] Hi out in the world!

I am looking for a brief summary of differences in all the PL/SQL dialects [Quoted] for an easy lookup what is allowed/forbidden in each Version.

Can you recommand a book oor even a document on the net?

Thank you for your help!
Hans

  • All you can see here is ,my very personal opinion.
    Hans Aschenbrenner * Phone +43 1 71 600 320 Software engeneering department * Fax +43 1 71 600 323 Programm und Systementwicklung * johann.aschenbrenner_at_siemens.at Siemens AG Oesterreich * "No Kangaroos, no koalas Geusaugasse 17 * only dealing with Lippizaner, A-1030 Vienna Austria * Mozart,Freud and Saengerknaben."