Re: PL/SQL DIALECTS

From: John Clarke <johnc_at_emis.co.uk>
Date: 1996/11/04

I recently bought ORACLE PL/SQL Programming (The essential guide for every Oracle programmer) by Scott Urman, Oracle Press, Osbourne McGraw-Hill, which has a useful description of the features of each version of PL/SQL. They have details of the book at http://www.osborne.com/oracle/

Regards

Johann Aschenbrenner <johann.aschenbrenner_at_siemens.at> wrote in article <55cfsh$j8g_001_at_news.siemens.at>...
> Hi out in the world!
>
> I am looking for a brief summary of differences in all the PL/SQL
 dialects
> for an easy lookup what is allowed/forbidden in each Version.
>
> Can you recommand a book oor even a document on the net?
>
> Thank you for your help!
> Hans

<SNIP> Received on Mon Nov 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message